Apex Health + Social Care are currently recruiting enthusiastic Regional Senior Carers in Manchester, Stoke, Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with previous care experience who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Self-motivated carers who show a consistently high standard of care and compassion are being sought by Apex Health + Social Care to become contracted regional senior carers. The roles offer a competitive salary, company car and substantial bonus scheme. As a company we also offer brilliant in-house and external training schemes.
Your responsibilities as a regional senior carer will include:-
- Managing a case load of service users and external staff within a designated area including the identification and rebuilding of staff runs
- Keeping accurate and timely reports including the completion of evaluation forms
- Monitoring client satisfaction
- Monitoring, recording and reporting any changes in clients condition
- Carrying out care assessments and reviews
- Supporting and supervising new starters
- Organising and attending staff supervision
- Promoting Apex Health + Social Care in a designated area to potential new service users and staff
If you share our on-going commitment to quality and are looking for a highly valued and rewarding position contact us today.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Senior Carer Role.
A full job specification and further information is available upon request.
Qualified Nurses are urgently required all over the North West and West Midlands.
Apex Health + Social Care are currently recruiting qualified nurses from around the UK to work where they are urgently required in the North West and West Midlands.
Qualified Nurses are being offered relocation incentives in return for commiting to a 12 month contract with Apex HSC.
Registered general nurses are required in:
- North Staffordshire
Mental Heath Nurses are required in:
Contracts offered range from zero to 37.5 hours. There are also a number of permanent positions available.
Apex Health + Social Care offers all qualified nurses ongoing training.
For more information or to apply for any of Apex HSC’s contracts, please contact:
0845 600 3041